Benefits stronger teeth only with apples
Apple is not only known as a healthy food when dieting, but also has a variety of healthy benefits for the body. One of them, strengthen and whiten teeth. In addition, there are many benefits contained in apples.
The following nine benefits of apples that we can enjoy.
1. Apples can help strengthen and whiten teeth. The fiber content in apples make our teeth will be stronger when we chew an apple, apples also help overcome problems and bleeding gums and bacteria in the mouth.
2. Apples are rich in fiber and antioxidants also help provide protection against Parkinson's. Parkinson's disease is caused by damage to the dopamine nerve cells, which then affect the entire nervous system.
3. Eating apples may reduce the risk of diabetes. The soluble fiber in apples can reduce blood sugar levels in the body which then prevent type two diabetes, especially in women.
4. The high soluble fiber in apples also will control the level of cholesterol in the body, because it destroys the fat soluble fiber in the gut.
5. The health benefits of apples to the next is able to fight diarrhea and constipation, because the fiber in apples will absorb the excess water from the feces that help control it in the body.
6. Eating apples will also keep our weight. Apples can treat diseases associated with obesity, such as diabetes and heart failure.
7. Apples also contain many antioxidant called quercetin that can boost our immune system.
8. Apparently, Apple is also able to prevent cataracts. Fibers contained in apples is very good for the eyes.
9. Apples heart healthy. Apples are rich in fiber, will reduce the risk of delivery of cholesterol to the arteries in the body.