Why women should drink green tea? What are the benefits?
Green tea has long been known as a replacement drinks such as coffee, etc., which are healthier because of the low content of caffeine and contains a very powerful natural antioxidants called polyphenols. Antioxidants of this type not only helps nourish the body, skin, and hair, but also help inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
Green tea is a super drink to lose weight. On the other hand, green tea also has other effects on the body such as boost immunity, prevent colds and keeping the digestive system.
- Lose weight. Women should drink green tea to help lose weight. Green tea has properties that can help reduce the buildup of calories in the body.
- Against allergies By drinking green tea, you can fight against all kinds of allergies. Because green tea contains epigallocatechin gallate compounds are potent to fight allergies.
- Good for the eyes Antioxidants found in green tea can penetrate eye tissue and nourish the eye. This is one of many reasons why you should drink green tea every day.
- Reduce cholesterol levels If you have high cholesterol, green tea can help you to overcome them. The content of powerful antioxidant in green tea is believed to inhibit cholesterol absorption from the large intestine.
- Healthy for gums Drinking green tea regularly can reduce symptoms of periodontal disease is gum disease that is often experienced by most women after a certain age.
- Against Cancer Green tea is known to fight against pancreatic cancer and mouth cancer. All that thanks to the powerful antioxidants in green tea.
- Protect your skin The content of catechins present in green tea can actually make the skin more resistant to the effects of UV rays. Women should consume a healthy drink because green tea can also prevent premature aging.
Here are seven reasons why women should drink green tea. Hopefully this review helpful to you, ladies!